LIFE is a bucket full of IRONY.. it's a package DEAL you'd find HARD to COMPLY but even HARDER to DISREGARD.. it's either you DIVE IN and DROWN to be ALIVE.. or HOVER thousands of feet above the ground to DEVASTATATION.. it is INCOMPREHENSIBLE and INTOLERABLE.. but it GIVES you a COURSE to UNDERSTAND and ENDURE life..


--sUch a woRk oF aRt--

vaGue oR iRoniC?

My photo
..i'm an outgoing but exclusive person..i like sticking to a single perspective but i often think twice..i love to share but i keep things to myself..i like expressing my thoughts but i make myself unheard..i am sensitive but i care less to what others may say..i like it when people turn to me but i deprive myself from running to them..i love life but i make it complicated..

Friday, December 15, 2006

me-vs-friendship-vs-me



How far will you go for FRIENDSHIP? BOUNDLESS? Think again.. Will they go that far for you?



"Tell me who your friends are and I will tell you who you are". They say your personality reflects on the group of friends you have. But isn't it more appropriate to say that how you treat your friends, what you are when you're with them, and how you make them a part of your life more likely are the ways to show who you really are?
My friends belong to my list of priceless possessions. I hold them very close to my heart so that I could also feel whatever they are feeling. I grieve when they are hurt, and curse when they're furious. I laugh when they smile and fall in love when they're infatuated. I'll be the toughest during their most vulnerable times and be broad if they're going unconventional.
But what if the time comes when you realize that they could only offer you less of what you have for them? What if they are not that interested with how you feel? What if you just learned that they are not ready to comprehend with your inclinations? How far will you still go? How far will I still go? I say... I'd still push through my limit. I'd still go boundless. Regardless of how far they'd go for me. Because they're my friends... Because I am a friend.
It's okay to push through your limit. It's okay to go beyond boundaries. But what if it's changing your life in a way you can hardly notice? What if you're turning out to be a different person? What if your closeness to them slowly takes you away from something else or someone else important to you? Doing things for your friends really means a lot and it is something you should do to show their importance to you. But sometimes, we overly focus our attention to a group of people valuable to us and because of that, we sometimes forget to save something for ourselves.
What's bothering the most is that we unintentionally neglect other people who value us more, which could lead to a broken relationship.
Overdoing things is never appropriate however we view the situation. Weighing things is always necessary. It balances all the relationships we are in. But we should always keep in mind that our relationship with someone should never affect our relationship with the other.

No comments: