LIFE is a bucket full of IRONY.. it's a package DEAL you'd find HARD to COMPLY but even HARDER to DISREGARD.. it's either you DIVE IN and DROWN to be ALIVE.. or HOVER thousands of feet above the ground to DEVASTATATION.. it is INCOMPREHENSIBLE and INTOLERABLE.. but it GIVES you a COURSE to UNDERSTAND and ENDURE life..


--sUch a woRk oF aRt--

vaGue oR iRoniC?

My photo
..i'm an outgoing but exclusive person..i like sticking to a single perspective but i often think twice..i love to share but i keep things to myself..i like expressing my thoughts but i make myself unheard..i am sensitive but i care less to what others may say..i like it when people turn to me but i deprive myself from running to them..i love life but i make it complicated..

Sunday, May 17, 2009

[[ stuck ]]

How did I end up in this place?
This situation?
Is this really the life I prefer to lead?
Did I plan for this?
So many questions..
Don't have even a single answer..

Things are out of my hands..
And from now on..
I decide not to make plans anymore..
I’m going to live my life through the present..
I will disregard the future and just reminisce the past..
I will focus on the “now”..
I won’t let my previous decisions affect my current condition..
I choose to live a life without regrets and without inhibitions..
I will not complain and won’t even explain..
I intend to eliminate fear but still remain cautious..
I will laugh at the ugliest humor and be tough for the most downside of my day..

Everyday..
Life amuses me..
Surprises me and I guess..
Changes me as well..
But despite this continuous and consistent transmutation..
I will strive to take a grip on what consists of my psyche..
And though my reasons were altered and my ways were changed..
I will always take hold of my principles..
Be it from the past.. the present.. or the future..
Because these principles are what made me..
Is making me.. and will make me..
ME..

[date created--10/12/08]
[Qeshm, Iran]

No comments: